Here is a link to the JRR Tolkien "Father Christmas" book on Amazon!
Was your home a safe place for you growing up and what are you doing to insure your kids feel safe in your home? ("Safe House" Dr. Joshua Straub)
Lincoln and I are watching all the Marvel Movies in chronological order. Here's a list if you want to join in (Marvel Movies In Chronological Order)
Great article on today's kids watching "Mister Rogers Neighborhood" You can still watch episodes at (misterrogers.com)
I'm trying a new browser that promises more privacy called "Brave."
I'm going to have to work on my Snickerdoodle recipe before I post it. My last batch was HORRIBLE!?! In the meantime, here's my Chocolate Chip recipe.
REBEL Parenting High Altitude Chocolate Chips: Probably work at sea level*, I’ve just never tried : ) (update, I've heard from sea level people and it works great there too!)
- Cream together about 5 minutes 1 C room temperature unsalted brown butter (regular butter works too. No pressure) 1⁄4 C granulated sugar 3⁄4 C brown sugar
- Add 1 at a time 2 whole eggs + 1 yolk
- In small bowl mix together & then stir into mix 1 tsp. Baking soda 1 Tbs. vanilla extract
- Add 1⁄3 at a time 1 1⁄2 C bread flour 1 C all purpose flour 2 tsp. Salt
- Add 1 C chocolate chips 1 C chopped up dark chocolate bar
- Form into 2” rolls in parchment paper & keep in refrigerator overnight
- Bake at 375 degrees 10-12 minutes